Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Variety of various fun pics...


Above, Maria's canoe, which comes in handy for getting to and from hunting areas (it beats having my boat get beached and having to wait for the tide to come back in).

Below, Maria and I hanging out on the deck.


This is a big Irish Lord that I caught yesterday. It's basically a big sculpin. Very strange fish...

Bob (88), Sabine, and Libby (98) enjoy supervising me while I work on the hot tub area outside their front door.  When the sun was out, it was warm and pleasant, but when a cloud went by, they got cold and asked for a blankie.  Sabine stays for 24 hours on Monday's and Thursdays.


Very cool two-tone starfish we saw yesterday am at low tide.


Me workin'...


Big sunstar on the rear deck of my boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment